Sunday, September 20, 2015

Falcons Fiercly Flying

Coming off a Monday night game against the Eagles, the Falcons of Atlants struggle throughout most of the game this Sunday. They went head to head with the New York Giants. They struggled for most of the game until they gained momentum in the 4th quarter. Being a Falcons fan you are always on the edge of your seat while watching games. I was very pleased in seeing the Falcons take down one of my brothers favorite team in the Giants. He will definitely not hear the end of this one.
Next week we go up against the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas. With recent injuries to Tony Romo and Dez Bryant. I think we have a good chance to push our lead in the standings and push to 3-0. I hope RB Tevin Coleman returns to the line up this week as we face the Cowboys. I expect this game to be a big game for the Dirty Bird. Throughout the week I will be keeping you posted on everything Atlanta. Follow me at @JesseBush25

No comments:

Post a Comment