Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Hybrid Reaction

Throughout reading this article, I thought I knew many things that they were talking about. It turned out that I learned some new things while reading. I didn't know that a lot of companies used so many campaigns and media promotions to encourage viewers and customers to buy their stuff. I thought it was funny when they said that Burger King took the Whooper off their menu. After that people would send out videos of their reaction. In the end they didn't take it off the menu, but it probably encouraged more people to buy whoopers, one of their famous sandwiches. I think it is important to add stories in the way you market because people can relate to emotional stories or other forms of stories. Throughout reading this article, I recognized many companies and what they do to market and how they use media as a platform to market to viewers and the normal day consumer. It was a different article than the other articles that we previously have read.

2 comments:

  1. Well they probably didn't take the "Whooper" off the market but I do remember when they took the "Whopper" off the menu and the chaos it created! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. I am not sure why I put market. Good catch. thanks

      Delete