Sunday, October 11, 2015

Article Reaction

Through reading this article I found many great things. There were many things that sparked an interests for me. First off I liked how it talked about knowing who is most important. For a sports blog you should give avid sports fans something to really get excited for. It said you should make things personal and easily accessible. You should also build trust with the people who follow your blog. You should always be keeping them informed with the things that are coming up. The article says things about being a good listener, and I think for me its important that I listen well to people who have advice for me. I should start becoming more engaged with my viewers and ask them how I am doing with my blog. Through reading this article I have found a lot of useful information on how to optimize.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was useful. When you tweet, make sure you are not tweeting all 5 the same day. When you spread them out, it shows you are actively engaged all week with your team.

    ReplyDelete