Thursday, October 29, 2015

Email me

Through reading this article I took many things away from this. I found out that welcome emails are important. It makes the customer happy and want to use a service over again. Also that drop box emails are important for getting people engaged back into what is happening, whether it be in marketing or promotion. Special promotions such as anniversaries are another way marketers send out emails. It's a smart decision on their part because they can offer a discount to get people to buy more. Personally I usually skip over the thank you email. But it's proven to help a company in the way they get feedback and how they get customers back. Throughout reading this I thought the many aspects of emails were interesting and very insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment