Thursday, October 22, 2015

Data Article Reaction

While reading this article, I found many things that were helpful and interesting. First I would like to mention the style of this. I thought it was really easy to read and I was engaged through the whole process. I like how it talked about the timeliness of the email and short messages. I understood how timing is a big part of getting your message out. Throughout the article it talked a lot about email data. The most interesting aspect to me personally was the analytics part. I like how it said when you know your benefits of using this way that things will become more clearer and more evident throughout your marketing. In the end you need relevant information and you need a strict understanding of what you are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment