Thursday, October 1, 2015

Gross! Anatomy of Blog Post?

After reading this article, I felt invigorated. The first point I thoughts were interesting was the talk of the URL of your website. I think mine is quite intriguing. Bird flying High gives you a mental picture in your head while the Bird are actually flying high as of now being 3-0. Everyone loves short paragraphs because there are easy to read and usually not full of clutter. This is where I strive. Having an attention span of a peanut is perfect for writing quick and easy to read paragraphs.
                  One thing that caught my mind was the part about the images. You need to give credit where credit is due. For example if you have a picture on you blog it should be necessary to have where you found it under the picture, giving the person credit for said picture. It is also important to add keywords so your readers or potential readers can read up on your current blog. I thought that was very interesting when they talked about use relative information. For example people not might not understand some jargon you use. I was appalled when I saw that. Looks like from now on I have to talk like a normal human being in my posts. Overall I thought this article was good and enjoyed reading and learning new things.

1 comment:

  1. you don't totally have to talk normal! : )
    your video won't allow access.....try again.

    ReplyDelete